Sunday, September 9, 2012

Havin' Fun at 21!

These past two weeks have sort of been a bitter-sweet feeling. Especially for Nic! Nic started school two weeks ago and his last semester is going to be a big one! Although, it is fun having him come home and tell me what he's been learning about muscles and nerves in the body!
(Here's Nic starting his first day of his last semseter.)

 Nic starting school also means less work hours for him so I am now working longer hours... You think working at a call center would be a piece of cake, and it kinda is, but it can surely make for a long day! Especially when people aren't as nice as you hope! Also, not to mention that my friends and I at work all started working different hours. :( I do have to give my job some credit though, the hours are extremely flexible, and I did win $10 this week!

 On the brighter side this week has had a lot of fun in it also!! IT WAS MY 21st BIRTHDAY!! It was also my first birthday as a married woman! Nic was so good at making me feel special! And holy smokes! So was my new mother-in-law! Nic told me that a package was coming to me and I was so excited! I was expecting a few gift cards, but nope! In the package was a big pink purse with my name on it, a pink watch with rinestones, some Burtsbee's chapstick, and Amazon gift cards! The Amazon gift cards were for a sewing machine!!

I got it in the mail on Thursday and I am so stoked to start all of my projects!! Be prepared for blogs on my crafts! I'm so thankful for such a kind and giving mother-in-law! She only has two boys so it's so fun to be her new daughter! Nic was so great as well! He went above and beyond! He got me a new cell phone cover and screen protector... and..... NEW SWEATS!!!

Anyone that knows me knows that I am a sweataholic. In the winter time it's all I wear! After Nic proposed I discovered the event was almost going to happen in sweats! Nic had to sneakily get me to change and I'm so glad he did! Also that night he took me to Red Lobster (in our sweats) where we tried their endless shrimp. Nic and I tried so hard to eat all we could! I don't think they expected us to eat so much, yet have so many left overs... what can I say I'm a hoarder... but they still sang to me with a lobster!


It was great! Then we went star gazing! It was perfect! I feel like that was a lot of talking about me, but I am truly thankful for my loved-ones that remembered and wrote on my wall! I even appreciate my mom who was out of town, but hurried and called on a dead battery ;)


Also something excited for Nic was that he started ultimate frisbee, and man, the kid was on fire!! One thing I have learned being married is that Nic NEEDS sports, or else none of us are happy! My best friend's husband plays on the same team so it was fun to be in a little cheer section with her! I didn't get any picture's... I need to be better at that... We had dinner with so many great friends over the week also and I got nothin' to show for it! Next time though!

 Welp! Stay tuned for next week! It's my sister-in-laws baby shower!! I'm so excited to have a new addition to the family! Love Always, The Bibeaus

No comments:

Post a Comment