Thursday, January 23, 2014

We're Still Alive!!

Hello world! It has been quite a while (about a year...yikes!) since I have written on the blog, but one of my many resolutions is to update this thing more often! (Twice a year counts right?.... Just kidding)

So what have the Bibeau's been up to in the past year!?

Well, for Nic he has been working as a Physical Therapy Tech. the past year and we are currently waiting to hear back from universities to see if they'll let this crazy person into their graduate programs! Fingers crossed! Nic got a new laptop for Christmas so he spends most of his free time playing games with his brother. I'm so thankful how hard this guy works! He received a certificate for "Best Tech of the Quarter" recently and he totally deserves it!

As for me I have finished Beauty School and I am starting work at Fantastic Sam's on Monday! I'm super nervous, but super excited to start working again! So if you need your hair done! You know who to call! I am still serving in the Young Women's Organization in our church and it is such a blast!  It's really teaching me how important it is to be organized. Another one of my resolutions is to constantly write in a planner and keep myself on a schedule! It's going well so far! Also this year as a Young Women's Leader I can work towards my Young Womanhood Recognition Award. If you don't know what it is it's basically an extension of a Young Women Recognition Award from Personal Progress, which is basically a program that encourages young women (ages 12-18) to come unto Christ through values that help you set personal goals and habits, as well as strengthen the community. So I get to do a shortened version of what the girls are doing right now! So I might post some insight on it in the future because I believe being a strong woman is important.

Since Nic and I don't get a ton of quality time we like to go to the gym together as much as possible.

We're really trying to make sure we stay mentally and physically healthy. Nic is also trying to teach me how to play tennis which I am horrible at, but it's fun to laugh together. As much as we love being healthy we also LOVE to go out to eat so were trying to find some new cuisine to try! On a recent trip to San Diego we discovered the World Market (turns out they have a ton all over the country, but we had to travel to find it) while we were there we found a bunch of English cuisine that Nic loved on his mission! It was so fun to try! European Chocolate is so much better than American by the way!

Christmas was good to us as well! We gave each other a trip to San Diego with our good friends, and we are very thankful for the generosity of our loved ones! It was the perfect way to end 2013

I'm happy to say that the new year has been very good to us also so far! I could complain about the cold weather, but that doesn't seem fair to those loved ones that are in the freezing cold! Stay warm!

Well that's the update on our average lives! We'll try to do some exciting things that are blog worthy!

Love,

The Bibeau's



Nic and I in front of the San Diego Temple





Honestly this is the most gorgeous temple!


Nic and I at my graduation! I was so blonde!


Nic and his certificates from being the best tech of the quarter!


Nic and his sweet shades


I won 2nd place at my schools salon fair! 


The beach was honestly the best! 


We had such a blast in San Diego! 

No comments:

Post a Comment