Saturday, November 24, 2012

Psych!!!

We have some big news!!!!

We're not moving to Tennessee anymore.... we're moving to ARIZONA!!!

Although I'm pretty bumbed out that we wont be with Nic's parents (I'm kind of the type that once I have a plan in my head I don't like to change it), it will be a great new adventure for us!

The reason for the turn of events is because Nic got a job out there working at a sports medicine clinic. So he'll still be a Physical Therapy Aid which is such a blessing because he needs all of the experience he can get for grad school!! I will still be going to Cosmetology School down there full time... I am so excited to start that! For those of you who don't know... it's basically my dream for me to own a salon... or do hair and make up for Broadway... I think that would be pretty cool too!

We are still moving down December 19th and will be there for at least a year and a half or so. So now anyone in Utah has no excuse not to come visit us!

This Thanksgiving weekend is not over yet so I will update this again later! Just wanted to let ya'll know!

Love,
The Bibeaus

1 comment: