Sunday, January 20, 2013

Mesa so Far.

Mesa has been very good to us so far! Nic is loving his new job and learning a lot! I love that Nic has his degree in Exercise Science because he's all about being healthy. We've been working out a lot more and we're ready to lose that "married weight".

I've had some pretty exciting things happen to me these past couple weeks as well! If you're not on Facebook than you might not know that I have started school in Cosmetology. I go to the Regency Beauty Institute here in Mesa and I am having so much fun! I've never been so excited to get up in the mornings! The biggest lesson I've learned is how much people take cosmetologists for granted. They don't realize how much we have to know, and what people skills we have to have to make people feel good on the inside, and look good on the outside. I'm in love with this industry!

(I decorated my apron! My childhood nickname was beaniebaby... I couldn't get an I.E.)

Also, in my LDS ward I was called to be the First Counselor of the Young Women! Young Women is such a great program! We teach girls from 12-18 about their individual worth, how to strengthen the community, and much more! The girls are so great and I'm so excited to get to know them!

Nic and I love Mesa! We went to the Mesa temple a few weeks ago. It is such a gorgeous place!




 We also love that it's January and we can practice our golf swings!




Mesa can get pretty lonely since we don't have a ton of family and friends around us, but that's why we're especially thankful for the Toblers! Steve is Nic's boss and second cousin... I think. He's Nic's Mom's cousin... if that couldn't get any more confusing! His wife Marie is teaching me how to crochet, and make bread!



We have a lot of fun with their family and they've been so wonderful to us!

Welp! That's Mesa so far! We're just staying extremely busy and are extremely thankful for the weekends!

Love,
The Bibeaus

P.S. HAPPY SIX MONTH ANNIVERSARY TO MY WONDERFUL MAN! YOU TRULY ARE MY OTHER (BETTER) HALF!

No comments:

Post a Comment